- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The latest innovation in clinical traction and decompression* therapy. The Kennedy Decompression Table provides both cervical traction and lumbar decompression, and is adjustable to accommodate painful postures that make conventional lumbar decompression difficult or impossible to perform.
The Kennedy Decompression Table is a unique table for back and neck pain treatment that adjusts to fit a wide variety of patients. Set-up is quick and easy since no ropes or pulleys are required. The angle of the cervical assembly can be adjusted from -20 to 30 degrees to accommodate every patient's needs.
•Table accommodates the pain posture of the patient
• Patient comes into the clinic with limitations; this table can assist with making therapy more comfortable via the flexion and oscillation capability
• Table facilitates the incorporation of manual techniques with traction
• Table is motorized versus a rope pull, much more control.
• Treatment can start by moving the table as part of mobilizing the patient
Developed by Jay Kennedy D.C., a well-known expert in spine care, the Kennedy Decompression Table revolutionizes lumbar decompression by incorporating three-dimensional table movement into the decompression treatment. Because the table moves in the flexion/extension, sidebending, and rotational planes, it can be positioned to accommodate painful postural abnormalities. This feature allows earlier and more successful treatment of herniated disc and other acute or irritable cervical and lumbar conditions.
We currently have two Kennedy Decompression units in service to better serve our patients and their busy schedules.
*Decompression means unweighting due to distraction and positioning.